[Recent Entries][Archive][Friends][User Info]
Below are the 10 most recent journal entries recorded in the "zrusilla" journal:
[<< Previous 10 entries]
Paul Kinsey is the proto-Obot.|
The seeds of Palin-raping rage were sown tonight when the self-congratulatory liberal got an account stolen by a woman.
Little absurdities of the day|
and one large one.
The man in front of me at the Walgreens checkout buys a pack of Marlboros and donates to the American Heart Association.
I drive by the offices of Near North Properties located on 47th & King on the South Side.
Yahoo! headlines: President to address oil "addiction" in SOTU speech.
Leg of Warthog|
in Sweet and Sour Sauce and other delicacies in The Africa Cookbook.
A pair of skates|
the glassy ice and me.
When I arrived by bike at 1:00, the rink was empty. I practiced basic figure moves, swizzles, slaloms, stops and crossovers, in perfect peace with the sun shining brilliantly off the ice and the wind in my face.
I'm gonna have to find an indoor rink when it warms up.
You meet the most interesting people|
in Hyde Park.
Today I was at the Starbucks reading another chapter of Damian's "Object-Oriented Perl" when I struck up a conversation with a woman next to me who was surrounded by and reading from a stack of books on the Virgin Mary. It turns out she is writing The Everything Virgin Mary book, part of the Everything Book series, which is a knockoff of the Dummies series. She's a bit nervous since she has to cover 2,000 years worth of Marian history and theology in a few hundred pages and two and a half months!
Watch for it on your mass-market bookstore shelves.
This car just screams|
"Junior Nazi Party Official."
The Chrysler 300C.
Ladies: Recently divorced?|
You want one of these.
Top ten signs you might be getting too old to gig.
10. During the second set, you scream for the drummer to please stop hitting those annoying cymbals.
9. All you want from groupies is a foot massage.
8. Prepping for the gig involves plucking hair from your chin or nose.
7. You need your glasses to see your amp settings.
6. You no longer use a tip jar.
5. You ask the club owner if you can start at 8:30 p.m. instead of 9:30 p.m.
4. You need a nap before the gig.
3. During the breaks, you now go to your van to lie down.
2. You don't recover until Tuesday afternoon.
1. The waitress is your daughter.
Under the NCLB Act|
we are entitled to a statement of our child's teacher's credentials. I see that we may get this letter in our choice of eight languages. I would like ours in Bosnian.
gives hybrid cars the seal of approval.
[<< Previous 10 entries]