Top ten signs you might be getting too old to gig.
10. During the second set, you scream for the drummer to please stop hitting those annoying cymbals.
9. All you want from groupies is a foot massage.
8. Prepping for the gig involves plucking hair from your chin or nose.
7. You need your glasses to see your amp settings.
6. You no longer use a tip jar.
5. You ask the club owner if you can start at 8:30 p.m. instead of 9:30 p.m.
4. You need a nap before the gig.
3. During the breaks, you now go to your van to lie down.
2. You don't recover until Tuesday afternoon.
1. The waitress is your daughter.